Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Creating your own photo album

Does anyone have any suggestions on which website I should use to design my own album?   I want something that is great quality and will last.  I like the coffee table books with glossy pages.  Thanks.

Re: Creating your own photo album

• Options
    penelope85penelope85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    picaboo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mypublisher.com, shutterfly.com. The last one is super user friendly.
  • Options
    HaveAGoodDayHaveAGoodDay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    f you are considering making your own wedding album, take a look at ...

http://www.wedesignalbums.com

You provide the images (either upload online or mail a high resolution CD).  They will design a custom album for you.  Once you approve the final design, the images are printed, the album assembled and shipped directly to you.

These are not the magazine style pages, these are the hard mounted pages bound in a flushmount/coffee table style album.  You can choose from many sizes, colors and even an acrylic cover.  These are the same albums many photographers provide to their brides.

Everything is done here in the U.S., so the turn around time is 2-3 weeks total.  You can also call and talk to a real person if you have any questions.

You will not be disappointed!

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like Picaboo as PP suggested, and I also like Blurb's books - much more flexibility than shutterfly, and some *much* more gorgeous options for covers, as well. They've both got flickr options for uploading, as well, if that's more convenient for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards