Re: Honeymoon

• Options
    Costa rica for a week!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Options
    St. Lucia- Sandals La Toc.. I am so excited!!
  • Options
    We're going to Mauritius for 6 days (and, because everyone asks, it's an island about 350 miles to the east of Madagascar), flying to South Africa and spending one night in Johannesburg, and then going on safari in South Africa at Exeter River Lodge in Sabi Sands for 5 days.

If you can't tell, I'm pretty stoked.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Northern California. Half of the trip at a beach house in Carmel & half of the trip in a cabin on the Russian RIver in Sonoma County. Relaxing on the beach & touring wine country. Might cap it off with a night or two in San Francisco:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are going to Oahu and the Big Island... can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! :)
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We haven't even started to talk about it... We're likely going to be on a tight budget so we're not going to be able to figure it out til it's closer.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are headed to Sandals Resort in the Royal Caribbean Jamaicia for 10days ugh cant wait ! Been a little stressed lately !
  • Options
    We're going to Secrets Maroma Beach in Mexico. Can't wait!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are going to Playa del Carmen in April. We are staying here  http://www.realresorts.com/The-Royal-Playa-Carmen/ in a swimout suite. Can't wait!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    Sandals St Lucia.
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    We're going to Rivera Maya, Mexico for 9 days. We're staying at an all-inclusive resort. I can't wait!
  • Options
    Belize but we're probably going to wait for the fall... I'm hoping that at that point it will also be a babymoon!
  • Options
    We are going to Italy and Ireland. Spending 4 nights in Florence/Tuscany, 4 nights in the Amalfi coast, and 3 nights driving through the Irish countryside! Can't wait!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We're going to South Africa too!

Highlights include: Safari, Victoria Falls, and if I am still sane enough (and I can find enough vacation days) hiking Mt Kilmanjaro.

Back up trip is Italy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards