Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

David E Starke Photography

Hi Ladies! I thought I would share my experience with the above to help anyone looking for a photographer that is clueless on where to start (like I was!). This is the one thing that my parents asked that we help find because they too didn't know what to look for when choosing a photog. I did a lot of research and contacted David because a friend of mine that is a staff photog. for ABC chose his website out of 5 that I sent her. I found him by random googling of NNJ wedding photos. She thought his work was amazing.I met with him a few weeks ago and we hired him on the spot. Not only was his work gorgeous and price very competitive but he is an awesome guy! I liked him right away and I have no doubt he is going to do a great job. I know he doesn't do a ton of advertising so I wanted to mention it on here. His website is davidestarke.com. I am getting married at The Manor in summer 2012. I hope this helps anyone that is looking for ideas for a photographer. I feel we all need to share b/c all this info gets overwhelming. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Re: David E Starke Photography

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards