Illinois-Chicago
Options

Wedding Venue! Help!

I am already feeling overwhelmed! I am looking for a nice venue that isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg! Does anyone know of any venues within the West Suburbs, but it doesn't HAVE to be (but that is my preference). I am looking for a venue within the neighborhood of $50-55/pp. Please help if you have any suggestions of places I should take a look at.

Re: Wedding Venue! Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing the Credit Crunch wedding at European Chalet in Chicago (right on Harlem and Archer). Crystal Sky in McCook is also yummy.Both have packages in your budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just had our at home reception (After the destination wedding) at Ashton Place in Willowbrook. Their rates were lower than what you are looking for!

The place is nicely decorated and the staff was great! James, the manager, was very accommodating. Everyone LOVED the food and had nothing but good things to say about the place.

http://ashtonplace.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my fiance and i worked out an awesome deal at the abbington. the food is fantastic and the staff has bee so great to work with. a few friends have attending weddings there before and gave rave reviews.
    congrats and good luck!! take your time planning and enjoy / dont stress :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards