Ohio-Toledo

What a blur!

I can't believe its over! By far the best day of my life. My whole body hurts and my voice is finally coming back, but all worth it!

I'm waiting to review vendors until I hear back from one who let me down. I want to see how she intends to resolve the situation before putting out any bad press...

Also! I will have tons for sale from table cloths, candelabras, cake stand, etc! Stay tuned :o)

<3 Kat

Re: What a blur!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I am glad you had a wonderful day!  It goes by so fast doesn't it?!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe how close mine is... 
  • akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats! I hope that whatever happened with your vendor gets worked out too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I remember my whole body being sore too... I hope your vendor issues work out.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  It looks like you got one of the rare nice weather days too.  Yeah for that!!!

2 Weeks and 1 day for me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, this vendor is AWFUL! Need a day or two to compose myself before I write her review. I explained my disappointment with the flowers she provided and she pretty much told me I was out of luck...

Stay tuned.
  • akirkenakirken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    uh oh. I'm interested to hear this one...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats kbrelo!! I'm soo happy for you two!!  And ohh don't you let her get away with making a comment like that!  Without customers, she would have no business. Sounds like she needs to be reminded of that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Awww, congrats!!! Can't wait to see and hear more :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards