June 2012 Weddings
Options

Anyone watch Gossip Girl!?

I love it, but was not happy about last nights episode.

Besides for the mess with Blair being an idiot, I couldn not stand the wedding. I'm sorry, but if you're marrying a prince, you wouldn't have your hair down looking all messy AND you would have spent the entire day getting ready, not hosting everyone (including the groom) at a brunch at your house prior.

Re: Anyone watch Gossip Girl!?

• Options
    edited January 2012
    I watch it and love it too! I haven't watched last nights episode yet but I probably will later today or tonight.

I can't really stand that whole wedding story line anyway. I of course think Blaire should be with Chuck, and I also think her reasoning behind not being with him is ridiculous. I guess I just don't really like the Prince. 
  • Options
    Well you're REALLY not going to like him after you watch this episode.

And her reasoning is stupid. I was talking to FI and was asking him if he really thought God would be mad at her if she was with Chuck and FI was like no, that's stupid, God wants you to be happy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_anyone-watch-gossip-girl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:22e6a690-3636-447b-afda-05f3c65b110bPost:500d841d-d007-428a-906e-5cac39dd3879">Re: Anyone watch Gossip Girl!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well you're REALLY not going to like him after you watch this episode. And her reasoning is stupid.<strong> I was talking to FI and was asking him if he really thought God would be mad at her if she was with Chuck and FI was like no, that's stupid, God wants you to be happy.</strong>
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I completely agree! </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    <div>
    </div></div>
  • Options
    CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I haven't watched the show since the early days, but I saw a promo for the wedding episode and totally forgot to watch.

I saw some wedding blog a while ago post that the bride was wearing Vera Wang and the bridesmaids were wearing David's Bridal dresses.  That seems...plausible.  Riiiight.

Did the wedding happen?
  • Options
    Ahh...I don't want to spoil it for Jessica.

But, sort of.
  • Options
    I have like 15 mins left to watch. I'm intrigued. I don't like Louis either.  I love Chuck and this new man he has become.  I think Blair needs to stop worrying about it.  The timing was coincidental.  God would want her to be happy. Engagement is not a vow.  Now if this was about breaking up her marriage, I can see a slight point. But engagement is not a vow.
  • Options
    It just makes me so upset. I love Chuck and think he is so handsome. He has turned into such a wonderful guy and is making these decisions that are thinking about others instead of himself. 
  • Options
    I have not watched this season at all. I've been so busy. :( Wah wah.

I've caught news and previews here and there and I'm trying to follow along!

Is Blair still pregnant? Is it really not Chuck's?
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_anyone-watch-gossip-girl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:22e6a690-3636-447b-afda-05f3c65b110bPost:204c1966-8291-4171-ba13-b871311346f8">Re: Anyone watch Gossip Girl!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have not watched this season at all. I've been so busy. :( Wah wah. I've caught news and previews here and there and I'm trying to follow along! Is Blair still pregnant? Is it really not Chuck's?
    Posted by tyleet87[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>It was Louis', but she had a miscarriage.

</div>
  • Options
    I did not like her hair at all or the way the ceremony went down. I don't like Louis and thought they should have called it off several times.
  • Options
    Yeah I didn't like her hair. And WTF on the ending.  I'm so ticked. Louis is such an asshole for doing that.
  • Options
    I haven't watched since the beginning couple seasons but was intrigued enough to watch again last night. I was not impressed with the wedding part. Didn't seem very "Prince of Monaco/Princess of the Upper West Side" to me. 

I watched on E! News that the wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses were all designed by Vera Wang, not David's Bridal so I'm not sure where that blog got their information. They interviewed Vera walking through how she came up with the designs and all the work that went into the dresses. 

After having not watched the show since the beginning, I was SO confused with Chuck being the "good guy" and the Dan & Blair thing. I think I'm going to have to netflix all the seasons in between!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    @Be - The three girls dresses were the Vera Wang for David's Bridal line. Blair and Serena's dresses were true Vera Wangs. I've actually been watching all the seasons over again on Netflix. I'm almost done with the 3rd season. It's so funny seeing how much they've all grown and the relationships have changed.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I am obsessed wth GG and the irony that the bridesmaids wore the Vera Wang dresses... My bridesmaids are wearing the same dresses but in Navy with an upgraded sash.  It was meant to be lol

I WAS SO MAD AT BLAIRS HAIR and that dumb tiara.  You're marrying a prince for the love of God.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I thought Blair would look much more polished. Ditto on the hair and the tiara. 

Also, is Georgina seriously Gossip Girl?  Or has she just taken over? I know I'm late to this thread, but I'm really curious.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards