Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Bachman's for Flowers?

I have a very clear vision for what I want for flowers so I'm not really looking for a florist that can help with ideas and be super creative.  I buy a lot of my flower arrangements for at home from Bachman's and have always been happy with the quality and how long they last...so I'm wondering, has anyone used them for their wedding?  How were they to work with and how were there prices?

Re: Bachman's for Flowers?

• Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On of my BM's used them for her wedding a few years ago, and the flowers were GORGEOUS. I loved our bouquets, and the centerpieces were so pretty. They def do a great job!
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Although they do a really good job, I've heard that they are pretty pricey. My H used to work for them and we considered getting our flowers from them, but even with his discount they were expensive. I would get quotes from a bunch of florists and compare.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my bouquet there.  I knew exactly what I wanted and took photos in when I met with them; they were very professional, and I my bouquet was beautiful.  I definitely recommend them!  The prices were comparable to all the other places I checked into.
    My flowers lasted several days after the wedding too!
    241 Invited image 117 Attending image 104 Declined image 20 Don't know what RSVP meansimage
  • Options
    dream2011dream2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have three older sisters, all of them used Bachmans for their wedding flowers and each and everytime they got exactly what they wanted. They brought in photos and told them the exact flowers they wanted and they were fresh and beautiful.

I cant comment on how much they were because my parents paid for it, but they are frugal people and would have gone with the best priced for the quality.

Also like a previous post, all of the flowers lasted weeks afterwards.

This is just my opinion, but here it goes. Bachmans has been in business for a very long time and there is a reason for that. It might be a bit more expensive than somewhere else, but you know you'll have perfect flowers on the big day! One less thing to worry about.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just signed our contract with Bachman's, and I thought the prices were comparable to what people have posted about from other places.  They made some mock-ups of our bouquets/centerpieces, and they were absolutely gorgeous.  I didn't really know what I wanted, other than the colors, and they were really helpful with putting together different ideas/combinations of flowers so I could see what it would look like.  She was really good at listening to what I was looking for, and was totally fine when I told her I didn't like a particular flower or concept.  So far, it's been a really positive experience!  HTH!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    srdavis21srdavis21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As a follow up...we went to Bachman's this weekend for a consultation and they were wonderful to work with!  They had some really great ideas for our flowers, were very budget conscious, and really professional.  We will definitely be booking with them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards