Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Crate and Barrel- normal?

We registered for our March wedding at BBB and C&B in late October. We did the C&B online and saw something in store today we wanted to add to it. I went online to add it and almost the entire registry is no longer available online, no longer available at all, or in limited quantity. It wasn't seasonal or all sale items, either. 

My shower isn't until the end of January. Should I hope for the best or try to find similar things to add to it? It's a few platters and things, but mostly kitchen linens, throws, pillows, and other decor. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Crate and Barrel- normal?

• Options
    CB has a lot of turnover.  Many items are seasonal by color and they will replace with items that are similar or the same but in a different color scheme.  They have two major seasons - spring and fall, and their turnover is in december and again in june/july
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd suggest you check you BB&B registry after the first of the year too. My mother is a manager for BB&B and she said they do a huge turn over at the beginning of the year. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards