Christian Weddings

So...I had a pumpkin spice latte

...for the first time today! It wasn't a Starbucks one, though. I was at the coffee cart at the hospital where I'm doing my clinicals and I asked the lady what she thought I should try. She said everyone raves about her pumpkin spice lattes so I decided to give it a try. I'm not a pumpkin person (AT ALL) but holy wow! I need to go get one from Starbucks and try theirs sometime this week!
Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: So...I had a pumpkin spice latte

• iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate you right now.  Actually, I don't REALLY hate you but I want a pumpkin spice latte now and it's all your fault.  Tongue out

(I'll get over it - I really do still love you)
  • edited December 2011
    They are soooo good! Be ready for sticker shock at SBux tho... I nearly passed out when I saw the price but then again I'm a cheap skate! 
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too Rebecca!  I go to the gas station now which has good coffee and make myself a pumpkin latte for about $1.10 (If I bring my own cup) or $1.40 (if I don't bring a cup).  It is almost as good as Starbucks in taste and considering the price, it is better than Starbucks!
  • edited December 2011

They are pretty good... but FWIW... it seems like Starbucks has a very distinct taste to thier coffees & espressos... in that it tends to be a lot more bitter. It's something to do with the way they roast it. i.e. the one you got at your hospital will probably be better. I hail from the Seattle area, and though I appreciate Starbucks... I dont think they are the best of the best.. but give it a whirl, you may like it... Rebecca is right though... I'm pretty sure it will be just north of 4 bucks for a grande...

• edited December 2011
    Yay! So glad you liked them. I agree, Starbucks is a little pricier then most places. I am not a fan of Sheetz gas stations pumpkin latte's.

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just absolutely love every pumpkin. I go out of my way to indulge in pumpkin/squash ALLL autumn long :) Yummy!
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the wonderful world of pumpkin spice lattes! I usually drink the Starbucks ones (if you register a gift card and keep reloading it, you get some free stuff once you purchase so many haha). I love pumpkin-flavored stuff. 
  • edited December 2011
    a grande pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks is about $4.55.

i am a HUGE fan! hehehe. i get it with 1 pump vanilla. DELICIOUS!!!

We registered a card and reload it every paycheck.. it helps us budget our coffee money and also you do get free stuff after soo many times. (: We had 2 cards registered under our account so we got a lot of points (stars is what they are called hehe) while my H was in school in So Cal.

Every 15 purchases you get a free drink. (:

Anyways..... i love love love a pumpkin spice latte. (:

I heard one from Dutch Bros is good too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards