California-San Diego
Options

Sparrow Bridal Boutique

Hi ladies! Has anyone shopped at Sparrow Bridal Boutique, a bridal consignment store in La Mesa? I was getting my nails done the other day and another customer recommended it to me - she found her MOG dress there. Yelp reviews seem positive. If anyone here has an experience/opinion to share, or thoughts about buying from a consignment place in general, I would love to hear about it! Thanks.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sparrow Bridal Boutique

• Options
    Ive never heard of this place but I would deffinatly want to check out a consignment store for wedding supplies. thanks for the heads up. If you go please let me know what you think!
  • Options
    Alora, I'll definitely let you know how it goes! I read on Yelp that she also makes headpieces and stuff like that. It may be worth checking out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Funny, I just left a Yelp review today!
    I was totally relieved when I found this shop.  I'm as thrifty as they come and was worried that I was going to go thrift store to thrift store to find some outed, hideous dress if I wanted to go cheap.  This was my bridal heaven...not only did she have a lot of beautiful dresses at affordable prices, but she informed me that there are several new dresses a week to choose from and that I could LIKE her Facebook page and see the pix as soon as they are put up.  Laurie even went out of her way to come in 45 minutes before the shop opened since it's the only time it would work for both me and my mom.  She was extremely helpful and NOT pushy.  Customer service exceeds everything else in a situation like this.  I went to Prevue afterward to look at dresses and the salesperson was trying to push dresses out of my price range even thought I told her a couple of times.  She was not happy that I wanted to try on bridesmaids dresses and possibly order them in white/ivory.  Unfortunately, I did not purchase my dress at Sparrow Bridal, but I would recommend ANYONE go there and see what she has to offer...even if it's not for the dress.  She has many accessories and makes her own hair pieces, garters and shoe clips.  I think I'll be coming back to sell my dress after the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards