Georgia-Atlanta

Transportation

I'm looking for transportation for my wedding party from the ceremony to the reception. The date is March 24, and I just found out that's a big night for prom. Who knew?! I've called Cooper Transportation, and they have a mini bus available, but it's bigger than I need. 

Do any of you guys have suggestions for other transportation providers?

Thanks!

Re: Transportation

• How many are you looking to transport? Are you looking for this March or next?

I don't know of any specific companies, but if you can't find a good limo company, try funeral homes (not for the hearse!). It's kind of morbid I guess, but they often have a limo for families of the deceased, and maybe they'd work with you. We're going this route because we're getting married in a small town w/ a funeral home, and the nearest limo company is an hour away. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Try Carey, Green Limoseine, Atlantic Transportation, MTI transport. I am running into the same thing with my May 5th wedding. I thought prom was done by then but oh well. Instead of a limo I am working a motorcade of towncars or a towncar/SUV combo for my bridal party. No one would give me a limo for less then 6 hours (and 1000 bucks) so I just got other transport that better meets my needs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards