Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Winter Wedding reception venues on a budget!

Hello, I recently got engaged and we are looking to do an off season Feb 2013 winter wedding, and I am so overwhelmed on the best places to go around boston/south shore that are not crazy expensive, we have about 140 guests and are paying for it ourselves so trying to find a nice place but not one that will make us go broke! Any ideas or feedback I would truly love.
Thanks,
D.

Re: Winter Wedding reception venues on a budget!

• Options
    What does your budget look like?
  • Options
    Also...alot of venues have March and April as off season also...just in case you weren't aware :)
  • Options
    Have you checked out The Villa in East Bridgewater.  They've got this room with huge fire places on either end and a really nice cozy feel.
  • Options
    The double tree Bedfod Glen was reasoanbly priced and I'm sure you can get a better rate off season.Hotel near Burlington mall.
  • Options
    Black Swan in Georgetown!!! I'm getting married in April (still off season for them!) and it's less than $9000 for everything. 
  • Options
    Hi there!

I'm having my december wedding at the Andover Country Club. They have lots of menu options as well as room options. The room we are in (trumpeters) has a fireplace, old school bar and the room itself has 2 walls of windows...absolutely gorgeous for the winter. I highly recommend Paula, she is really great.

Good luck and congrats on your engagement!

Alicia
  • Options
    thanks so much for all the info I really appreciate it, still hunting and hopefully we find a place we both love! going back to the Saphire next week since the construction is all done. I just went to a wedding at the Villa and it was very beautiful and the food was amazing, so you have a great spot! PS the short ribs over polenta passed app was AMAZING! ;)

• Options
    The Warren Center in Ashland, MA!  No room rental fee, and no $ minimum.  They have 125 guest minimum for Saturday evenings, which seems like you have no problem with and they have off-peak prices.  If you want me to put you want the contact info of my sales manager (Erika) let me know and I can private message you with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards