Missouri-Kansas City

Downtown ceremony locale

Hi Knotties! So I'm MOH and trying to help out my bride. She's having her reception at a downtown hotel and needs a place to have the ceremony. She's open to a church or alternative space, but it'd need to be not crazy pricing. I know this is a tough task, but anyone have any ideas? Or just let me know what's available in that area?

Thanks!!

Re: Downtown ceremony locale

• wilburncwilburnc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what you consider to be crazy pricing, but.....Countryclub Christian Church is beautiful!!!  They are on Ward PKWY.  I don't remember exactly how much it costs, but it might be on their website.  A friend of mine was married there and it is gorgeous!  They allow non-member weddings as well, which is a problem that I ran into when looking for a church.  HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    If she's Catholic there is the Cathedral of Immaculate Concption downtown. If she's not Catholic, there is Grace & Holy Trinity Cathedral, which is Episcopal. You don't have to be Episcopal to get married there. I don't know about prices, though.
  • edited December 2011
    We rented Studio 2131 for our ceremony & cocktail reception.  The owner, David Morris, was great to work with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards