March 2012 Weddings
Options

new to the board and 5 days left!

Hey ladies!! Counting down the days, hours and minutes here and getting everything readay for sat!!! I cannot wait for my st pattys day extravaganza and the weather is looking GREAT for a march wedding in WI!!! 
Just curious how many others are getting married this weekend and what are your colors? 
Mine are kelly green and black with the damask pattern :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: new to the board and 5 days left!

• Options
    Congrats and welcome! My wedding is the weekend after yours and I can't wait!!! Our colors are red and black!! I hope outle weather is as nice!!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  I just joined the board yesterday!  lol
  • Options
    My day is the 17th too!!! My colors are kelly green and gold :)  May the luck of the Irish be with you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Our colors are clover green and tea rose pink.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!! I'm the same weekend as you, but on the 18th, so I've got 5 days to go today!! Our colors are clover green, canary yellow, and a bit of hot pink. ;-)

Our weather here in Orlando is supposed to be lovely too, if not a little warm for March but I'll take it!
  • Options
    I'm getting married this Saturday too! My colors are orange and gray. 

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

• Options
    Welcome to the board! My wedding is this Thursday! Only 2 days to go for me! :) My colors are lime green, bright pink, and black:
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Our colors are Clover and White :-) a few bits of yellow here and there! 
  • Options
    I am getting married Saturday as well. My wedding colors is blue with yellow...I am so excited!!! We are going to Las Vegas April 1st. Enjoy your day!!!!!
  • Options
    A date twin from my hometown!!! :) Wish I would have met you sooner!
    Hope everything is perfect for you on Saturday!! 
    Kelly green is my main color (with orange, white, yellow and black thrown in too).
    Anniversary
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards