Missouri-St Louis

Third Degree Glass Factory

Is anyone familiar with this venue?  It appears to be very unique.  I am concerned about the safety of the area and the heat inside the space.  Also I read somewhere that there were random dogs roaming around the space?  Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Third Degree Glass Factory

• edited December 2011
    Its a really nice place. It was one of the places I considered. It has its own parking with security.  I have driven past it several times, never saw any random dogs hanging around.

The only thing is that the artwork and glass is displayed in the venue area. Therefore, I would be very cautious about inviting children.

They have a friday every month where you can come and view the place. There is always an event going on.

You can bring your own caterer here also.

Happy planning!
  • kdbisopkdbisop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My close friend ( i was in the wedding) got married there 4 years ago and it was really nice.  She had about 100 people and i was still roomy.  There weren't any roaming dogs.
  • edited December 2011
    I used to blow glass there. Sometimes the people who blow glass bring their dogs, but I would hope they wouldn't be there during an event. It can get VERY hot if you are near where the glass is being blown, but the place is pretty well ventilated. It's a really unique place! I would definitely recommend checking it out in person to see if it is right for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards