New Jersey - South
Options

Anyone know of a good travel agent?

I'm looking for a travel agent to talk to about my honeymoon. I've been with a few from various agencies and they all pretty much give me their most favorite and that's it. They don't really give me many options.  I like someone who isn't biased towards on hotel. TIA!

Re: Anyone know of a good travel agent?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a rec but I would warn you to stay away from Liberty Travel in the Cherry Hill Mall.  They are "organizing" my friend's destination wedding and they've had nothing but issues with them.  I called to give my deposit 5 weeks ago - not only was the woman yawning on the phone (it was 2pm!), but my deposit has yet to be put through.  Very unprofessional and unorganized.     
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    amymk910amymk910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im using Jonathan's Travel in Turnersville.  they have been very helpful for me.
  • Options
    burgey42burgey42 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pandora Mason at Liberty Travel in Mays Landing. She is the manager there and very informative and very helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't already found one, I would highly recommend the online travel agent I used.  I never considered using someone online, but two of my friends also used her and gave me her name and she was fantastic!  She had us fill out a questionnaire and rate certain criteria on importance (like being all inclusive, what ammenities we wanted, excusions we were intersted in, etc.) and she made suggestions based on that and on our budget.  She was very honest and helpful and I would recommend her services to anyone.  We still get holiday and b-day cards from her!  Her name is Stefanie Pichonnat and you could contact her through this e-mail: stefanie@aav-travel.com  If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me at kscharnagl@gmail.com.  Good luck!   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards