Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

318 Designs

Anyone here use 318 Designs? I've been talking to them and I'm almost ready to make a choice. Has anyone here used them?
TIA
Marrying my best friend

Re: 318 Designs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes! I'm using 318 Designs...I'm getting married in June. They're really good and they didn't cost a lot of $$$. I feel like I made a great choice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!

Just got off the phone with Nikki and we now have a planner. I wasn't so sure because there aren't that many pics on their website but after talking with her a little more I had to get them. Nikki is super sweet! They sent me more pictures and references she's working with now and they all had great things to say. Although one bride did tell me that Nikki is very "straight up" about planning. Don't know what that means just yet. Bonus: they also do floral design for budget brides like mauh

Note: Has anyone ever worked with Micheal Caswell? Your Thoughts please? 318 Designs recommended them but I want to know if any of yall worked with them?

Thanks in advance
    Marrying my best friend
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very interested in any and all feedback on 318.....they're on my short list, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I just started planning with her but so far so good. I like her approach and her ideas. FYI: I chose her after finding out she designed her own website. I like her style and she's so nice. I know I made a great choice and I highly recommend her. Good luck and congrats
    Marrying my best friend
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    about 318, the owner is very snippy and my way or the highway, just an fyi. What other planners are you interested in? I'm using belle soiree but looked at unique weddings, get polished, and kismet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    318 made my short list, but ultimately I decided not to go with her.  Her prices were MUCH lower than others, to the point that I thought that was a red flag.  Also I saw some errors and problems on her website, which made me think she doesn't pay attention to detail.  She didn't seem terribly professional on the phone (as opposed to Get Polished, who were very professional), so ultimately I paid a bit more for a bit FEWER services, but someone I feel very confident in.  Good luck!
  • Options
    katiekatzkatiekatz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michael Caswell does beautiful work but he doesn't shoot with a second photographer so that took him off my list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nikki is my planner and I haven't seen that my way or the hwy attitude. She's very hands on but onlt as much as I want her to be. As far as prices my service wasn't cheap but I feel worth it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_318-designs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:6e14b178-a465-4382-8a9c-e96e037e77a0Post:c5f19f31-8a55-4027-a14c-620c74008c33">Re: 318 Designs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nikki is my planner and I haven't seen that my way or the hwy attitude. She's very hands on but onlt as much as I want her to be. As far as prices my service wasn't cheap but I feel worth it.
    Posted by jessnwill4ever[/QUOTE]
    I totally agree! I hired them and I'm happy I did. I didn't find her prices to be low or high just reasobable. We video chat often and I like her approach. I'm  glad I chose <a href="http://318designsbynicole.com">318 Designs  </a>to do our wedding.
    Marrying my best friend
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hired Nikki to plan our wedding after a couple of weeks of emailing and talking on the phone. We decided to hire her because, we liked her! She's down to earth, very experienced,  has great taste (she did a design mockup for our reception) just beautiful. I don't know if it's okay to say but we decided to go with centerpieces (5), rehearsal  day & the wedding day and we paid $1,750 a little more than we wanted to pay but when I asked she broke it down for me and it actually made sense. She also offers this interactive virtual workroom that I'm in love with. I get to keep all of my vendors, plans, guestlist etc. all in one place. Bonus we get to use their decor rentals for free. I would gladly refer brides to 318 Designs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards