Wedding Woes
Options

hmo loves ice loves coco

things i love
ice and coco have always wanted to work together!  and he talked her through the hook and title of their song.  i may buy it on itunes.

i love that marc hit on to-nya, but went out with to-tam!  like he cares which one he was out with.

ice has racial blindness!  "i don't know which one -- i can't tell them apart!"  ice, just for that, you get a light yellow card (you can get the newsletter, but you cannot make submissions or participate in review).

coco got to make her single and to-tam blew off marc -- it's like she got TWO presents!

things i wonder
does dan da man own a razor?  and a mirror?  and a belt? 

are the sachiko twins blind?  i swear, when coco tried on that highnecked dress with the feathers and they were all "you look amazing!", it was like BOTH of them were the evil twin.  first, that dress is fuggles.  second, you do not put a woman with very large (@)(@)s into a dress with such a high neck.  and that color totally washed her out.

how old is marc?  he said he's known ice for 20 years; ice is 60 -- so i am guessing it was in the boys club or something.

i need to make a chart for coco's roots.  sometimes they're super long, and at other times they're scarcely noticeable.

things i do not like at all
there was not enough soulgee in this episode.  NEEDS MORE SOULGEE, YO.

i was telling dh how ice thinks coco's birthday is the most important day because it was the day she was born, and how i thought that was so sweet.  dh gave me sickface and then left to read jeeves and wooster books on the couch until the show was done.  dh = NO FUN.

Re: hmo loves ice loves coco

• Options
    *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i love their bulldog. he's adorable.
  • Options
    mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love that show for all those reasons.  I really thought that they were going to annoy me as a couple, but I really like them.  They're funny and cute, but not sickeningly sweet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards