Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Morning, Ladies!!

Happy Saturday!
I am sooo glad I did my weekend cleaning last night, it feels so good to be sitting here in my living room waiting for my tea kettle to whistle, have a nice calm breakfast and just be a lazy bum allll day!!! lol!

Today's plan (some of this will spill into tomorrow)
knit
search for some more groom's suits and have FI make a decision by the end of Sunday (technically I will give him until the middle of next week, but he doesn't have to know that lol!)
search for mother of the bride/groom dresses (since they haven't done so themselves)
write down a to-do list to make sure i am on top of all that needs to be done (will post later for your help in case i miss something)
write down what i have ordered so i won't duplicate anything
get my eyebrows done

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!  What have you all got going on today?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Good Morning, Ladies!!

• Options
    Hello! We are clearly here at the same time! Today: The usual chores around the house, laundry, etc. Then I am going for a nice log run. I am finally going to put together the starfish bouts today. I am also going to research options for the candy buffet at our AHR. We have a friend's birthday party tonight. I am so jealous that you got your cleaning out of the way already.
  • Options
    It sounds crazy but i wish i was home cleaning! Good morning from work ladies!
    Julyet what are you doing for groomsmen attire? I need to decide on what to do still. My Fiance would like to keep it casual and do shorts and a linen shirt for the guys. All the men agree but i'm not sure if i do! Also...I would need to find a place to purchase them so they all have the same shorts and shirts and don't end up looking like they are going to a BBQ somewhere...
    I watch Meet Me in St Louis every year with my fmaily on christmas eve night before we open gifts image
  • Options
    Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    I will post links to what i am considering later!  For my taste, shorts are a no go!  You can still keep it cool, comfortable and casual in pants.

I am having the groomsmen wear khaki like colored (long) pants, button down shirts with the sleeves rolled up (to look casual but "cool" lol) with ties.

My groom will wear a suit (not the jacket) with the vest, button down shirt and the pants with a tie.

I want all of the guys to wear "boat shoes"/loafers.
  • Options
    Afternoon!! Today FI and I have shopping to do and then going to a bar to watch the game with friends. Opened up all my votive candles and cylinders today and none were broken!!! FI is questioning my black tablecloths which is making me question my tablecloths ugh. Have a great Saturday ladies!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    yay for nothing being broken!  boo to FI, lol!!  I think black tablecloths are nice!  what color did he suggest?  i assume you will have purple accents?   what are you doing for center pieces again?

i sometimes (all the time? lol!) second guess my decisions if someone questions it as well...it sucks, lol.
  • Options
    It does suck! Yes 10.5" cylinders woth purple water, floating candles and some votive candles around the cylinder. Also some purple diamond confetti that I hope shows up on the black enough.
    Anniversary
  • Options

my table inspirarion and my cake! 

I want the water like that purple 

with candles around the 10.5 cylinder like these but i got unfrosted and probably wont have that many around 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards