Getting in Shape
Options

JM's 'Yoga Meltdown'- my review

Today I tried the yoga meltdown dvd. It has its pros and cons. Jillian isn't as obnoxious in her new dvd, although at one point she did yell "who's your daddy!" (No- I'm not joking). The dvd has 2 levels, both are 30 mins long. I did level 1. I have never done any kind of yoga before. It seemed to be pretty easy, although the balancing parts were a little tricky for me. Also it's kind of hard to do the poses correctly when you have to look at the screen for direction. I barely broke out in a sweat, so I guess it's a good exercise to do if you don't have time to shower afterwards. You could do this on your lunch break or right before work. It was relaxing and I felt great, but when it was over I was like "that's it?" 
So it was a good warmup for the 30DS circuit I did afterwards.
Has anyone else tried Jillian's new workout? What did you think?

Re: JM's 'Yoga Meltdown'- my review

• Options
    I just bought it over the weekend. Weird you didn't even break out in a sweat- I'll have to try it tonight and see how I feel.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    When I tried it, I had just run 20 minutes on the treadmill. I thought it would be a calming cool down, but it wasn't and a lot of the moves were painful.
    TEST
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards