Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Just when I thought....

that I had everything budgeted down to the last penny......I forgot to budget in invitations!  How could I forget about those?  So, I searched the internet for a few hours and am now IN LOVE with a few suites that are way beyond my means Cry  I found them on Etsy.  Maybe I can post a bid for them to see if anyone can make something similar in a better price range.

Where did you order your invitations?  How much did you pay?

Re: Just when I thought....

• Options
    edited December 2011

vista print.
    i got my stds, responce cards, and invites for like $100

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can definitely get a good deal on Etsy.

You could even have someone on etsy design logos and a motif and email you the files and then print at home. You can get supplies from Cards and Pockets :)

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might also try the Invites and Paper board for referrals to Etsy vendors. Vista Print and cards and Pockets come up a lot as well.

ETA: Don't forget to factor in postage for the invite (which is sometimes higher than normal based on weight and size) and for the RSVPs.
  • Options
    cdlnmfcdlnmf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from Davids Bridal Invitations. I am probably the leader of the hatred towards DB fan club, but I got really nice quality invites for cheaper than I could have found anything else of equal value. I think I ended up with 150 invites and response cards and all the ribbons and envelopes for under 150.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could always DIY them.  That's the route I'm going.  For pocketfold invites including enclosures, belly bands, envelopes, ribbon, etc it's going to be around $1.65 per invite.

Searching through Etsy for invitation inspirations I found that there are a ton of designs that you can easily make yourself for waaay less money.  All depends if you are crafty and want to spend the time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  The one I'm in love with is a metallic pink pocket fold with gold and pink ink and a gold mat.  I'll have to check out what I can find at Michaels for the belly bands and what not.

I looked at cards and pockets and it would be around 300 to have them mat them for me.  Without printing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used wedding paper divas for our invites.  For the name cards and such though, I did DIY.  Wedding paper divas was great quality though. We were really happy with it.  The program in my picture was a DIY from Michaels.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards