California-Orange County
Options

Need a planner! GETTING STRESSED!!!!

Things changed with a friend and now I need someone to help with the last of the details and the day of the wedding....December 11th, 2010. Any suggestions..good but running out of budget money.... :(

Re: Need a planner! GETTING STRESSED!!!!

• Options
    ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used jenn akasaka as my DOC for my march wedding - her # is 310-483-9998.   she's super affordable!! 

good luck!
    rita
    ~Rita
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i would recommend looking into hiring Jesi Haack. Her phone number is 714-717-3760
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, My name is Adriana Lopez. I read your messege and understand your concerns. I planned my own event in 2006 and have been helping friends and family with their events. I would love to sit down with you and see if i could be of assistance. It is my absolute goal to make your special day Perfect!!!
    would love to hear back from  you (909) 583-5445 a.3.avecamour@hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Alison with Red Velvet Occasions. She is soooo attentive and although I've hired her as a Day of Coordinator for my wedding NEXT YEAR I've already had three meetings with her so far all of which she has initiated b/c she wants to catch up on my wedding details. She also sends me wedding ideas, recommendations and referrals all the time. She really wants to do her best and make her brides happy!
  • Options
    dezpattersondezpatterson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be happy to chat with you and see if I can be of assistance!  You can check out our company at www.goodgraciousevents.com. Good luck to you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards