New York-Western

Fairy tale themed wedding

I am planning a fairy tale themed wedding and I would like my centerpieces and tables each to be a different fairy tale but I am having trouble finding that many fairy tales, so I was thinking of doubling them. I would like the center pieces be the same but some how be for the fairy tale that the table is. If anyone has any ideas about their wedding or how to help me out please let me know!

Thanks, Krystal
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Fairy tale themed wedding

• jed15jed15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am getting my cake from Muscoreil's in North Tonawanda- they have some really cute castle cakes on their website and one on display in their store. There is one on the 4th page in the cake gallery, second row on the right in the wedding cake gallery. The cakes are yummy too!

http://www.muscoreils.com/new_gallery.asp

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what you have decided upon yet but I am actually having a fairy tale wedding myself, but I am going more Cinderella. Though I am not doing a different centerpiece for each table I am making them myself and I think they tie in wonderfully with the theme. It is a clear glass pumpkin and the top/lid comes off...I used that silver glitter glue to line the crevices of the pumpkin, I tied my color ribbon around the top part of it where the lid comes off, I put rhinestones on a white votive candle and glued that inside the pumpkin and filled it with my color (burgandy) water beads, and then I am going to lay some burgandy rose petals around it with a few crystal diamonds. I know this may sound like a lot going on...but honestly all put together it is beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards