New Jersey - South
Options

Collingswood Grand ballroom

Hi girls!  Wondering if there were any brides that had a reception/planning on using the Collingswood Grand Ballroom and if so how many will be attending? Is it reasonable? We are hoping for a january 2013 wedding at the Ballroom with MAYBE 150 people. Im totally in love with the venue but im not sure if 100 or so people would be overwelming for such a large room. Thanks!

Re: Collingswood Grand ballroom

• Options
    OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    My friend's wedding was at the Collingswood Ballroom and it was gorgeous!  She had about 200 people at her wedding though.  I think 100 may get swallowed up in there, but if you love the venue and it's in your budget go for it!  You will have so many beautiful pictures!  Your price will also depend on which caterer you use, I believe you can choose from a few different ones.
  • Options
    shtaycee5shtaycee5 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing the ballroom for a 12-30-12 wedding. We're having a wedding and our reception there. As of right now, we have about 220 people invited. I'd rather have too much room than not enough. I would recommend our caterer above the rest because she was just so personable. Christina @ Catering by Vitarelli's in the Pennsauken County Club. Sweet as pie!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards