Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Wedding Registry for Couples who have it all

Help... can I please get ideas for creative wedding registries for couples who have their home established, but it would still be nice to create a registry.  I'm a little lost in this area.  Thanks!

Re: Wedding Registry for Couples who have it all

• Options
    I don't understand why there is so much taboo around the idea of a honeymoon registry. A typical gift registry just DOESNT work for some people! Am I completely crazy here? I've been living with my fiance for 2 years and we both have lived on our own previously, so we already have all the stuff we need (and some in storage!). We don't have the space for new gifts and we live in such a remote location where mail gets lost *ALL* the time, I'd be afraid to lose half of the gifts on my registry if they were shipped here anyways. A honeymoon registry just allows you to use the money you receive towards something IMO way more valuable instead of for useless household items. Most importantly, it's essential if you're the ones actually paying for your wedding and can't afford a honeymoon, like us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards