Nevada-Las Vegas

HELP!!

I am overwhelmed looking at venues for my ceremony and hope y'all can help. I want something small (only us and less than 10 guests) modern (not cheesy) dimly lit with lots of candle/soft lighting and romantic. I do not need a reception space. Any ideas?? TIA!!

Re: HELP!!

• edited December 2011
    Mandalay's chapel is one of the more modern ones I've seen; not sure if they can turn the lights down.  Do you care if it's a chapel?  Some restaurants would probably be able to do exactly what you want in a private room and you could just get the officiant to come there.  N9NE at the Palms comes to mind.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• n82ureluvr915n82ureluvr915 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am totaly fine with a chapel. A little cheese is fine (considering having Elivs marry us) but I don't want the whole silk flower, plastic arches look. I also don't mind if they allow outside photogrpahers or not. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Planet Hollywood chapel has the add on of a candle light ceremony I believe...To give you that feel you want with dim lighting...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    The guy that married us will do anything from conservative to Elvis and will come to you so he might be someone to check out if you end up finding a location outside of a resort chapel and need an officiant that will do Elvis:

http://themobileminister.com/index.html

I like the PH candle light idea too that stinkerbell posted; good option if you do want to keep it in a chapel.

I was thinking Ghostbar at Palms or Mix Lounge at Mandalay would be good options if you can get them to let you in before normal opening to have your ceremony; they're very modern, both are 60+ stories up with awesome views.

Or maybe a nice balcony wedding over Vegas; the wraparound or lanai suites at Cosmo are pretty awesome:

http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/stay/rooms-and-suites.aspx

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards