California-San Diego

It's sad how dead this board is :(

It's unfortunate, but it's really difficult to get any help from here since it doesn't seem to get a lot of action. Very sad. :(

Re: It's sad how dead this board is :(

• i know - wonder why that is?
  • I'm new to the "community" and am getting married in August...hopefully it'll pick up once the everyone gets settled into the new year. 

As a newbie I have a question-I keep seeing the word Siggy, what exactly is that or what is it short for? 

Thanks! 
  • I think Siggy is one of the moderators.

Anniversary

• I think siggy means "signature". You'll see some people have countdown to the wedding tickers or photos in their signature.

• lol, I needed that chuckle you guys!

Siggy is what they use for signature. They all put pictures or themes in their signature lines on here. I don't reallly understand and I think it just makes the signatures super long. 

Come on over to Wedding Wire...the boards there are super active compared to here. I love it.
  • Hopefully everyone will come back when the holidays are over and done with,  Maybe some new members after Valentine's Day? ;-)
  • I know... this board has been pretty dead ever since I joined (in Dec. 2011). It seems like there are some new faces around though! I will try to make more of an effort to get on here, as I have not really been on TK at all lately. I know I also promised to organize a meet-up and I will get on that too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards