Indiana

Wedding Venue Blues

I have been searching for months trying to find the perfect venue and I'm at my wits end!  My fiance and I like the rustic feel and we are on a budget.  We are looking for places that allow both the ceremony and reception, outside catering is permitted, and is located in northern or central Indiana.  Any ideas out there?

Re: Wedding Venue Blues

• Hi Kelli :) I'm still fairly new to this board and live in Northwest Indiana. I am also looking for a venue with a rustic feel to it but I'm not having much luck with that either :( we are looking to have our wedding next year in September since I absolutely love the fall! I am also looking for a venue where I can have both the ceremony and reception. The only two places that I know of are County Line Orchard and The Red Barn Experience, they are both in Northwest Indiana. Sorry if my suggestions don't help much :( The County Line Orchard looks so beautiful and amazing but they are pretty pricey and expensive especially since I'm going to have a rather small wedding with no more than 60 people so that place is out of the picture for me. Good luck with finding the perfect venue for your dream wedding :) I know I'm still looking and searching different places so hope I find something too :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi Ladies.  My sister is going for a similar feel for her wedding.  I'm going a bit more modern.  But she found the Issac Walton up in the South Bend area & I love it!  Hope this helps, here's their link... http://www.izaaksb.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville will rent out for private events. www.stonycreekfarm.net
  • hakeefer1hakeefer1 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    I'm using Wea Creek Orchards if Lafayette.  They let you do whatever you want really and have plenty of room/locations outside for a ceremony.  The barn has two stories so.  They are easy to work with the the rental of the barn is cheap (we paid 600 but it may have gone up a little).  You also get it Friday - Sunday.  It comes with heaters too in case it might be cold on your day and they have a generator if needed.  They do bonfires and provide haybails if wanted.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards