Rhode Island
Options

Church?

So I was hoping to do the Cathedral in Providence but I just found out this morning that they might be doing renovations next summer so for August they are not booking anything right now. 

I'm praying their funding falls through but if that doesn't happen I need some backup plan. 

Does anyone have a church in the Providence/Warwick/N. RI area that would marry non-members?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Re: Church?

• Options
    I think St. Raymond's Church on N Main Street in Providence does.  It's right by the Bonanza bus station, exit 25 on 95
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I'm no help with suggestions for other churches, but I hope you weren't serious when you said you're praying for the church's funding to fall through.... oh the irony!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_church-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:9cf8143d-107f-4749-b869-ef569b546054Post:ff14f686-a604-41c8-b804-f550ea1591cd">Church?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I was hoping to do the Cathedral in Providence but I just found out this morning that they might be doing renovations next summer so for August they are not booking anything right now.  <strong>I'm praying their funding falls through</strong> but if that doesn't happen I need some backup plan.  Does anyone have a church in the Providence/Warwick/N. RI area that would marry non-members? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)
    Posted by jennybyo[/QUOTE]

<div>...seriously?</div>
  • Options
    Pilgrim Lutheran Church in Warwick, its on post road might. I think if your non-member you just talk to them then they decide. Im booked for the 10th of August this year thou.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback!  I will keep looking. 
  • Options

They do not know a definite about renovations yet or if and when they will take place.  I would like my ceremony there too and they told me they should have a definate answer soon enough.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards