DC
Options

Hannelore's salesperson contact

Hi ladies, VERY begrudgingly, I think I am going to have to return to Hannelore's in Old Town since they are the only shop in the area to carry Rosa Clara. I know very few of us had positive experiences there but for those who did, can you please let me know which sales person you worked with? I remember that one girl in particular was very recommended but I can't find the old posts. I really do not want to get stuck with and undress in front of the same lady I worked with last time!! TIA!!

Re: Hannelore's salesperson contact

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Kimberly, as did my sister in-law when she got her dress last year. She's a lot of fun and understands that everyone isn't looking to spend $$$. Email me if you have any specific questions at spongecake@gmail.com
  • Options
    AdelaCAdelaC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Khym. She seemed like a seasoned sales person, and fairly honest about finding you something within your price range.Another nice point about her...she was not invasive, and gave you a chance to be alone.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kimberly is a goddess. She is also the store's buyer, so she knows the place like it's her own closet, and she worked for Vera Wang, so she knows the evolultion of bridal like you would not believe.
    I know not everyone has had a great Hannalore's Experience, but I have had a great Kimberly Experience (and haven't even bought a dress yet). I cannot say enough good things about her.
  • Options
    ~stormy~~stormy~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just went to Hannelore's.  They actually are not carrying Rosa Clara right now.  I had my appointment with Kimberely as well.  She said that the line was not well made ("cheap fabric") this year so she did not buy anything from them.  However, she is giving them another shot so perhaps you should call them to see when they are going to reconsider.

I had an awful experience at Hannelore's.  I'll spare you the details, but I ended up buying a dress at Katherine's and left the store practically bounding with joy. 

Sorry to not give you any good news.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards