Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Need Reviews for Lighthouse Inn

Hi all -
I am thinking about booking the Lighthouse Inn in West Dennis for my wedding next year. Does anyone have any reviews or experiences they could share? It's in a beautiful location, however I am a little concerned about the inside... its a little outdated.

Re: Need Reviews for Lighthouse Inn

• edited December 2011
    We got married there on 9/4 and it was amazing! i worked there for a few summers and my husband and i met there so it was special BUT the wedding was great! the scenery is beautifui! i was a little worried about the inside too, but all our pictures came out great. We just played up the beach/cape theme. Bill was aamzing and went above and beyond. he kept my crazy family sane and everything was perfect. Feel free to ask me any specific ?
    good luck!my email is jessicarachelc@gmail.com
  • I am considering the Lighthouse inn too, as it seems like a fairly inexpensive venue with a more laid back feel... BUT the room looks fairly small, and I can't tell if the dancefloor is very big? Any thoughts on how spacious the room is? I'm afraid of being cramped and want people to be able to dance and move around comfortably. The site says up to 220 for sit down dinner, and we are looking at around a 100.
  • sdmartenssdmartens member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    The Lighthouse Inn is beautiful!  Great ceremony location, and they are really nice. Also all of your guests can stay there, so convenient!  And if they want to keep partying after the festivities there is a bar within walking distance.  I am a bride, but also a wedding photographer and it is also a great place to photograph.  Amazing jetties and beach grass, your photos will look very "Cape Cod" :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards