Ohio-Cleveland

A Taste of Excellence Catering

So, I just found out that reception venue that we have (Columbia Hills Country Club) is going to now have A Taste of Excellence do the catering, decorating, etc for my wedding in October.  Has anyone ever had an experience with A Taste of Excellence?  What was it like, positive or negative?  My mom is freaking out that they are going to "mess it up" but I think they'll do a fine job!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 228 invited
image 165 have their party shoes image 63 will be staying home image0 haven't decided
RSVP Date: September 19th

Re: A Taste of Excellence Catering

• edited December 2011
    they are doing my wedding in June I was actually schedule to have another catering company do mine and then they added TOE to the list and I canceled with that company to have TOE. Also you will prob never find a bad review on them I have only ever heard good things about them and there pricing is wonderful also.
    228 Summonedimage 29 Ready to Partyimage 7 Missing the funimage 192 MIA image
  • JenLeeSJenLeeS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also only heard good things. We ended up going with a venue that provides food and didn't need a caterer. But while I was in the market, they were so helpful, attentive, and very quick to respond. I know it's not exactly like I went through a wedding with them, but they left a very good impression!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you, ladies!  I have my first meeting with them at the beginning of April and will be sure to mention that I've heard good things on The Knot.  I hope it turns out well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 228 invited
    image 165 have their party shoes image 63 will be staying home image0 haven't decided
    RSVP Date: September 19th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards