Canada-Ontario
Options

Toronto DJ Suggestions

We are in the midst of searching for a dj and have found a wide array of choices.  We are hoping to pay something affordable but we definately do not want to have a low quality dj. Any suggestions? We are getting married on Lawrence and Dufferin in Toronto, Sept. 24, 2011. 

Re: Toronto DJ Suggestions

• Options
    LevenahLevenah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Hello DJ!

Lisa is wonderful and fantastic. She's the sweetest thing ever. Has tons of positive reviews and I can't wait for her to do my wedding in June!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ask quick for  Hello DJ - I'm getting married Sept 16 and she's already booked :(
    I also looked on canadianbride.com, found a few recommendations on there which is how I found Impact Entertainment.  Lots of good reviews, I'm meeting with him tonight, so I'll let you know what I think!
    HTH
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were pretty happy with Valentino from Revolution Disc Jockey (looks like they may have changed their name now).
    http://www.revolutiondiscjockey.com/

ETA: We got a discount by booking with him at one of the bridal shows, and it looks like he may be offering a similar discount on the website. He operates out of Woodbridge.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Symmetry Studios is who I booked and didn't hear a single bad thing about them (and had 4 people... all who didn't know each other recommend them to me)

Worth a try! Speak to Vince.  His office is at St. Clair and Bathurst.

www.symmetrystudios.com/
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    ellis_jleellis_jle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa from HelloDJ !!!!! She is amazing! She did our wedding in Nov. Did I say she was AMAZING!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards