Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Funny engagment photo idea!

So I wanted to share my funny idea incase someone wanted some humor in their engagement photo shoot. I would love to hear more ideas please!! I am all out of ideas.

I am a painter so our idea was to have me pose in front of a canvas propped on an easle dressed with a mustache, apron, and beret like I am painting a picture. Then have my Fi pose behind the canvas so that ONLY his head is showing! On the canvas I would have a partial body painted of a big muscle man...or superman....or a bull fighter...or the thinking man.....or WHATEVER! lol

We of course will have nice photos as well. They won't all be fun, just most of them!! :)

ANYWAY, I could use some more fun ideas!! please share...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Funny engagment photo idea!

• Options
    We were going to have one of us with jack 0' lanterns where our heads would be.  I love Halloween and fall.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Both of those are super adorable ideas!
    We are trying to come up with something cute and funny. Love to hear others ideas. My FI is big in soccer, so other than the date on a ball i dont have anything to clever. Gotta love TK forums for some motivation :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MissRutig, our reception is close to a soccer complex and I had the idea of having a WP pic of us "playing" soccer in our attire.  Boys vs girls.  Of course we wouldn't be playing hard because I would die if I got a grass stain on my dress but I thought it would be a cute photo op.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_funny-engagment-photo-idea?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:568ad34b-649d-421f-ad4d-89f5b21c0acfPost:63d1f737-b7d3-47b2-a3fc-40eeeed6473a">Re: Funny engagment photo idea!</a>:
    [QUOTE]MissRutig, our reception is close to a soccer complex and I had the idea of having a WP pic of us "playing" soccer in our attire.  Boys vs girls.  Of course we wouldn't be playing hard because I would die if I got a grass stain on my dress but I thought it would be a cute photo op.
    Posted by Mandalynn9112[/QUOTE]

I might have to steal this idea! My FI and all his boys are big soccer players, thats how they got so close & i started playing senior year after getting motivated to try it from him. Idk if itll work for the actual wedding day, but i can work out some details when it gets closer. at least the groomsmen or something :))

GREAT idea! love it thanks for sharing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards