Just Engaged and Proposals

Just Engaged!!!

Hi Everyone!!

Ive been a member for a while because I Love everything wedding related! But now I am officially Engaged to be married!!

Story: My boyfriend of almost 6 years now took me on a vacation to Santa Barbara Ca as a graduation present! Just got my BS in Health Services Administration from CSU CHICO WOOT WOOT!

It was an amazing trip and on our last night there we found this beach I heard so much about called Butterfly Beach very secluded and we watched the sunset and he started acting funny and quiet.I didnt know it at the time but I ruined it a few times lol but he managed to get back on topic and he told me how much he loved me and how awesome I am lol at this point I had a hunch and started internally freaking out and he got down on one knee in front of me and pulled the ring box out of his coat pocket opened it and asked "Will you Marry Me" I of course said yes and continued to cry for the next hours as we took pictures lol It was perfect!

When we got back he made me this slideshow showing the highlights : )

Thanks for reading Knotties I am excited now I feel officially apart of The Knot!!!

Re: Just Engaged!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards