Texas-Houston

Bridal Shows

Which do you think will be better....
07/10 - 07/11, 2010 - HOUSTON BRIDAL EXTRAVAGANZA
 or
08/28, 2010 - HOUSTON WEDDING SHOWCASE

I have never been to a bridal show and wanted opinions on which one will be better.... I am going planning on going to one show. Smile

Thanks!
Cat

Re: Bridal Shows

• edited December 2011
    ]Which do you think will be better....
    07/10 - 07/11, 2010 - HOUSTON BRIDAL EXTRAVAGANZA  
    or
    08/28, 2010 - HOUSTON WEDDING SHOWCASE

I have never been to a bridal show and wanted opinions on which one will be better.... I am going planning on going to one show.

Thanks,
    Cat

• edited December 2011
    Go to the Bridal Extravaganza at the GRB. Go EARLY. I wouldn't even bother with the Houston Showcase. I went to both and you have so many options at the BE. Since you've never been to one, prepare to be overwhelmed. There are hundreds of vendors and thousands of brides!

My advice is to go with specifics in mind. Like, if all you're looking for is a florist, DJ, and wedding cake then try to hit those vendors first. Then you can look at all the other goodies and sample all the yummy stuff!

Also, just go with a couple of ppl. Some brides look like they have a small country with them!
  • lawddlawdd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BE girlfriend
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sil222sil222 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never been either but someone recommended the BE so that's where i'm going.  I was kind of concerned about what kind of mad house it will be but looks like i have to stay focused!! dress, cake, photographer i think are my priorities right now, i'm pretty much decided on venue.  i also hear there are tons of freebies. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards