New York-Hudson Valley
Options

FreshCompany.net

Has anyone worked with the catering/event planning vendor freshcompany.net?  I keep hearing great things...and that they have some interesting locations for receptions they only they cater to.  We're looking fro a rustic, outdoor venue in the Hudson Valley area and site costs are pretty high, but feel like there must be some secret unique gems out there....if anyone has any insights, pls share!  I can share what I've learned to date as well if interested. Thx!

Re: FreshCompany.net

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had never heard of them until your post. I checked their website and it seems that they do more dinner-type events, rather than weddings, but when I did a "fresh company + weddings" search, I pulled reviews (all positive) on wedding wire.

But since they don't have a wedding link on their website or a list of venues that they are the exclusive caterer to, I'd ask them to give you the names of any recent brides or people who have had events catered by them and ask those people because they can tell you the good, and not so good, aspects of dealing with them.

And if you are considering hiring them, make sure you get a tastng!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards