Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Mount Hope Brides

Has anyone on here been married at Mount Hope or is getting married at there any time soon. I'm getting married there this summer. I was really trying to get ideas from any brides on how they will be walking down the ailse. MH doesn't give you much of an option so I was curious as to what's other brides will be doing. Thanks!

Re: Mount Hope Brides

• edited December 2011

I am also getting married at Mount Hope in April 2012.  I think we are going to use the smaller gazebo in the back of the house next to the bridal cottage because of the nice walkway leading right from the bridal cottage to the gazebo.  And decorate the gazebo with some greenery and a few flowers. 

We also considered using the giant tree in the front yard with a lovely view of the house right next to the larger gazebo, but it's pretty close to highland road and a little noisy if you are getting married in the afternoon.  For an evening wedding, I don't think the traffic noise would be much of an issue cause highland dies down pretty soon after 5. 

Please post what you decide to do, cause I don't know many brides that have been married there and I'd love to get different perspectives!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards