October 2012 Weddings

there goes my manners!

So recently I posted about my sister..who is supposed to be a BM and won't return my calls or emails or txts...I know I would get eaten alive on the Eboard! I talked to my cousin who is the next closest thing I have to a sister. I had previously spoken with her about my sister. I asked her to be a BM since at this point it looks like my sister has baled and she really is the next closest thing. The only reason I didn't ask her to begin with is I was trying to only have 3 BM. If I had 4 to begin with she would have been the other. So...needless to say if my sister comes through at the last minute we'll move an usher up...and everything will be just fine. Problem solved. Even if it isn't in "good taste"!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: there goes my manners!

• Yeah it doesn't follow etiquette, but honestly neither does your sister being a d*ck.  I mean she's your sister, and she can't return a text?  I have 2 sisters and they can be real a-holes sometimes.

Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • My sister is a pain too and is worse than your sister, she is living in her own little world and is more worried about the guys in her life liking her than making it to see my dress or try on BM dresses. I honestly could care less about etiquette at this point. I know the feeling, so you wont see anything bad come from me, I have done the same thing. :) 
    I bet you feel better b/c I do after I moved my best friend up to MOH and demoted my sister.  
    weddingpic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards