Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: PSA: Lithe Method

• Options
    I should have checked here before I bought mine ---- I would have used your link to go toward getting yours free!  Perhaps I'll see you in class!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    No worries I didn't even know if you clicked on the link it would have benefited me lol...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thinking about getting this but I think its only groupon where if 3 of your friends buy the deal, then you get it for free? I could be wrong.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Livingsocial does it, too...I got a You+3 link emailed to me right after I purchased, but that actually may not be what Bliss had posted above.  (Although I'd have been all for helping someone get it free!)

Either way, jmozul, you should definitely get it!  If you've never tried Lithe, it's addictive!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! So addictive!...The founder's husband posted these emotions after he took a class and I would say he was pretty much on point...this is what he said LOL:

"I went through all of the expected stages that you'd expect from the workout: excitement and motivation followed quickly by bravery, fortitude, exhaustion, self-doubt, misery, epileptic convulsions, self-pity, depression, fear, relief, rehydration, pride, empowerment, back to motivation and then self-actualization. And then coffee. I highly suggest it."
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ok you convinced me to get it!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards