New Jersey - South

A newbie with vendor questions

Hello Ladies!  I recently got engaged on Christmas and now planning my 10/09/10 wedding.  I wanted to know if anyone is using or has any information on The Pros.  I'm thinking about using them for my dj, photographer, videographer and just wanted some feedback.  Also I am interested in renting an antique rolls royce and wanted some rec's for that as well.  Thanks in advance for all your help!

Re: A newbie with vendor questions

• edited December 2011
    I would post this on the Philly Board too.  I don't think they get very favorable reviews.
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • sarah101383sarah101383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not heard good things about them...I was told to stay away from them.
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also heard people to stay away from them. I've also heard venues who do not want their brides and grooms to book them because they don't want them at their venue. In my personal opinion, I don't like companies where it's a one stop shop. It may take more time, but I would rather book vendors that are masters in their area of expertise then book vendors that are jacks of all trades.
  • NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stay far, far, far away from them!!!  They get terrible reviews here and on the Philly board and I know two people who've used them and were very upset and regretted their decision after the wedding. 
  • Sami_GSami_G member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Keep looking.  My cousin used them.  The DJ was fine.  Th videographer was just ok.  The photographer was not good.  She ended up with a lot of boring pictures.  At the reception, the photographer and videographer were standing around talking to the DJs most of the night. 
  • edited December 2011

Congratulations and welcome! I have only heard bad things about the Pros.  I know from personal experience that once they have your contact information, they never leave you alone!
    I looked into them myself b/c I liked the idea of having one company that provided a few services (I also looked at Bella) but I found better prices and better satisfaction with vendors that specialized in one thing. 

First Class Limo in Delran has an old Rolls Royce that my friend used and they were great!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to do the board! I have also not heard the best things about them. I have heard their DJ's are ok but anyone who has used the photography has not been happy. I have heard stories about couples working with one photographer leading up to their wedding and then on the day of they have sent someone they have never even talked to or know if they like their style.

I can give you a recommendation on an antique Rolls. We are using Albert's on Rt. 73 and are very excited about our wedding day car :)
  • lynee397lynee397 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies, I appreciate all of the feedback.
  • lynee397lynee397 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies, I appreciate all of the feedback.
  • mhuesser2mhuesser2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i heard horrible things about them!!! STAY FAR AWAY!! DO NOT give them any of your info they dont leave you alone either even if you tell them you booked everything. i get countless emails and phone calls that i actually had to change my email it was getting annoying..we can give you other great vendor ideas in mostly every price range!!
  • danintonydanintony member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you look up the DiNardo brothers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards