Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Harrington Farm

Hi,
We just booked Harrington Farm today. We are so excited, it is the perfect venue for us. Does anyone have any reviews of vendors in the area? We don't live anywhere near there. Thanks

Re: Harrington Farm

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good choice on Harrington Farm! We didn't have our wedding there but I have been to several weddings there and I really like it. We had our wedding closer to Boston, at a private residence, but I believe all of these vendors will travel and I don't recall paying travel fees (if I did, they must have been reasonable).

These are the vendors we used:
    Cake: The Cake Lady, Lancaster MA
    She was awesome to work with and everyone loved the cake.

DJ: Sound Force Unlimited
    I am blanking on his name for some reason but he did a great job keeping the party going. Definitely had the MC thing going as well as DJing. I hate when they just play music like that is all their job entails.

Photographers: Portrait New England
    Awesome couple to work with. Amazing photography. Couldn't have been happier with them. They will definitely travel- anywhere in New England for no fee- I remember that...

Videographer:
    David from AVWaves was great. I LOVED that we had mics for the vows- I can hear us exchange our vows on the video too!

Florist- was a friend... and I didn't have a DOC.
    Let me know if you'd like anymore details.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards