Michigan-Detroit

MMPP

What do you have planned for the week?

Re: MMPP

• Glittering flip flops for the bridesmaids, making guest book pens. Sending out a couple last payments and FINAL dress fitting on Friday.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • WR: Scheduling my fittings, calling my uncle to go over some cake details, and working on a few DIY projects.

NWR: working on a paper for school and working mostly.
  • WR: My MOH has been designing our invitations, and she's supposed to send me a hard copy sample this week.  I've seen the PDF files, but I'm looking forward to seeing the actual invite!

NWR: FI and I are going to the Tigers Game tomorrow night, thankfully the one night there isn't any rain in the forecast this week!
    Anniversary
  • WR - Final dress fitting on Saturday (hopefully).  Waiting on my coordinator to send me the program.

NRW - Finished 1 class, still working on the second.  Hoping to finish that this week.  Have to grade FI's papers this week too.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • WR: HOPEFULLY booking our honeymoon this week!  I'm also going to be putting together our engagement picture guestbook and ordering our thumbprint tree!

NWR: I'm also going to the Tiger's game tomorrow!  I bought the Groupon for 2 tickets, 2 hot dogs, and 2 sodas for $22 so we're really excited to go :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: phone "interview" with a potential DJ tonight; start collecting items for my centerpieces

NWR: work, work, work. Book club tonight, and I start a boot camp class this week -- wedding body, here I come!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: Finishing up TY notes hopefully and unpacking/organizing gifts. My parents brought over some more yesterday, so what was contained to our guest bedroom is now EVERYWHERE. The house looks worse than it did leading up to the wedding!

NWR: I bought groceries for the first time in a month, so this week will hopefully be about getting back in the kitchen and the gym. I've got to get back into a work out routine!
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My summer online class started today... joy. I took a year off from classes, so I'm not too excited to start back up.

I've really got to get started on cutting and folding my pockets for my invitations. 

Hopefully this week we can get some of the repairs done in the new house before the appraiser goes through. I'm so ready to close. I hate waiting.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Last week was finals for winter semester at OU. And next week starts summer semester for OCC. Therefore, this week I want to be super productive on my week off - Lots of cleaning and exercising, for sure! Nothing is officially planned, though. 
  • WR: Booking honeymoon & cake! So excited we finally made a decision about a HM destination...that was harder than picking a dress!!!

NWR: I have my only final of the semester next Monday so I really need to get studying. I also need to get back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon. I just bought a bunch of bathing suits so hopefully seeing them every day will give me motivation!!
  • 40 days out and so much to do.

Paid off Honeymoon today. Must finish shower thank yous this week. Send out payments to church. Dress fitting Saturday. Finalizing tuxes with fi tonight. Work on Church programs. Ahhh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-142?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:153ca937-25fc-4a21-b27f-27b93dfe792aPost:b426294c-80c0-4bdc-bf74-65a788d9b791">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]WR: HOPEFULLY booking our honeymoon this week!  I'm also going to be putting together our engagement picture guestbook and ordering our thumbprint tree! NWR: I'm also going to the Tiger's game tomorrow!  I bought the Groupon for 2 tickets, 2 hot dogs, and 2 sodas for $22 so we're really excited to go :)
    Posted by aloisk57[/QUOTE]
    That's what we bought for the game too! :)
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-142?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:153ca937-25fc-4a21-b27f-27b93dfe792aPost:149e22c2-ece7-40a9-9931-c3535de14f58">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MMPP : That's what we bought for the game too! :)
    Posted by kd1986[/QUOTE]

Great minds think alike!!!  Looks like it will be good weather too :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards