DC

Need DJ Rec!

It's time to find a DJ and I'm totally overwhelmed with all of the choices!

We're looking for someone low-key who will be responsible, classy, and play the music we want. No talking too much, no props, no cheesy stuff in general!

Anyways, I would appreciate any recommendation you have!

By the way, the wedding is in Alexandria.

Re: Need DJ Rec!

• edited December 2011
    Call BobbyG! He's awesome and very reasonably priced. 703-743-2435
  • psmith1216psmith1216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Kirk with Kirkabee DJs is highly recommended!  He is professional, sounds like what you are looking for and very reasonbly priced.  www.kirkabee.com

GL!

• edited December 2011
    We are using Jake Ritchie with Dream Day DJs.  He is really nice and has awesome reviews (check out reviews on all things wedding on weddingwire.com, it's a great site). 

I'm really excited about our choice and can't wait for the reception.  By the way, he charges one fee and there aren't add-ons for additional services (we're extending our reception an hour longer than usual and having him do our ceremony music (in seperate room from reception) all for no extra fee.

http://www.dreamdaydjs.com
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • hollandejhollandej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michael Valenti is awesome.  We used him for our wedding in July and then we also used him for my husband's company Holiday Party.  He is great at reading the crowd and will  be as vocal or non vocal as you want him to be.  His website is really easy to use too, so you can pick songs you definetly want him to play or things that you want on your do not play list. 
  • Miss BiscuitMiss Biscuit member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Bryan George at DJB Productions.  He is incredibly organized and responsive, as well as willing to do more or less whatever we want.  He also keeps it classy for the entire event- no props, no talking (unless you want him to), etc. 

Highly, highly recommended.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards