Wisconsin
Options

Inexpensive Caterer

Hello,

Looking for an inexpensive caterer for around 100 guests. We are having our reception at South Shore Park Pavilion- they allow you to do just about anything.

Thanks,

L

Re: Inexpensive Caterer

• Options
    I am using Bunzel's and they are doing an Italian buffet that comes out to about $10/person.  They have amazing prices and offer all the "extras" if you want to upgrade (nice plates, waitstaff, etc).  They are a well known name in the Milwaukee area & a friend used them for her wedding and had no issues (and I ate the food which was good).  Their menus with prices are posted on their website.  They do "normal" wedding food as well as a variety of specialty items like picnic food, Italian theme, etc.
  • Options
    Bunzels is amazing - our friends used them - GREAT FOOD
    Saz's is a little more expensive but the food is amazing and you get a lot for your money - they do a really nice job
  • Options
    I'm using Charlie's out of Milwaukee. Lots of options, decent prices, and good food. www.charliescateringcompany.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_inexpensive-caterer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:c3a6bb42-a5a9-4673-a0eb-2d3db52f5e40Post:689c8798-2548-4a9e-8b77-d8f7490efdfa">Inexpensive Caterer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, Looking for an inexpensive caterer for around 100 guests. We are having our reception at South Shore Park Pavilion- they allow you to do just about anything. Thanks, L
    Posted by LandC25[/QUOTE]

We are using Charlie's catering out of Milwaukee. They have lots of options starting at $10/pp

<a href="http://www.charliescateringcompany.com" rel="nofollow">www.charliescateringcompany.com</a>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You should check your FAVORITE restaurant and see if they cater. So many restaurants cater now adays and they are not as expensive.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    I just saw something from Ball and Bisquet (sp)? out of Milwaukee they seem reasonable.. and they got really good reviews!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards