Mississippi

The Bridal Path-----Wedding attire

I have a long way off with my wedding being "Fall 2011" but I went looking at wedding dresses a couple months ago since my sister (moh) was home.  I went to the Bridal Path in Jackson, Ms and I saw lots of pretty dresses that were unique and reasonably priced (as far as wedding dresses are concerned).  I was just wondering if anyone has bad revues on them or if anyone can reccomend anywhere else for wedding and bridesmaids dresses.  Thanks.

Re: The Bridal Path-----Wedding attire

• edited December 2011
    I have had nothing but positive experiences at the Bridal Path. Bridesmaids dresses for three different weddings I have been in were ordered through them. The ladies there really went out of their way to help us find exactly what we wanted. They were prompt in calling us about alterations and payment and pick up. Plus they have a connection with the tux place that is upstairs in the same shopping center. (I can't remember the name of it right now.)

Also when my sister was shopping we visited the new Alfred Angelo on County Line Rd and they were very helpful and patient.

Imaginations in Brookhaven also has a great selection and very helpful staff.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Both my sister and a good friend of mine have bought their dresses from Bridal Path.  The ladies truly know what they are doing and I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with them.
  • LuciLuv06LuciLuv06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I HATED the Bridal Path.  It was the first place I went and they had nothing and what they did have was all around $5,000.  The lady didn't act like a consultant she just hung over my shoulder while I was supposed to "rack shop." It was busy, cramped, overpriced, and impersonal.

On the other hand,

Imaginations - Brookhaven
    Engagements - Grenada
    Christine's Couture - Starkville

... all FABULOUS!  Lower prices, amazing service and knowledgable staff, plus great and unique collections - what more could you ask for!  I'm currently debating between dresses from all of these stores. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards