• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2013 Weddings

We set an official date!!!

I am excited to say we have set the date May 18, 2013 I had a gut feeling it would be that day but at Christmas dinner we made it official!!! We're still venue searching so as long as the venue we choose has it open we're good to go an I'm super excited!!!!!

Re: We set an official date!!!

• Aw... Yay!!! We are date twins!!! Have you seen any venues that are a possible candidate?
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: We set an official date!!!:
    [QUOTE]Aw... Yay!!! We are date twins!!! Have you seen any venues that are a possible candidate?
    Posted by FLGatorGal88[/QUOTE]

We just saw a venue this evening that Fi seriously loves lol he was like I can see us getting married here. So cute lol ... We have two more places to look at an in Jan were making final decision
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We set an official date!!! : We just saw a venue this evening that Fi seriously loves lol he was like I can see us getting married here. So cute lol ... We have two more places to look at an in Jan were making final decision
    Posted by Danny&Mel2003[/QUOTE]
    Aw... That is so sweet of your FI to say that... Good luck with making your decision....
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks it's a lot to take in an budget is a major concern for me but we do have some flexibility
  • We're twins!! Congratulations! =)
    [QUOTE]We're twins!! Congratulations! =)
    Posted by lydials[/QUOTE]

:) hiya twin!!!
  • Congratulations! You're one day ahead of me!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • SwazzleSwazzle New Jersey member
    10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    Congrats!! That's so exciting!! Wait until you find the venue & put down your deposit, it's like the weight of the world has been lifted off your shoulders (for the time being) hahaha

• My date as well! what a love filled day it's going to be <3
    In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life wedding planning guide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards