California-Los Angeles
Options

la flower district recomendations.

im still looking for a florist however i think i found one but we are on a tight budget and fiance wants me to check out the flower district anyone have any pics of wedding flowers they have gotten there..

i just need flowers for the wedding party, the chapel is decorated and we will be having a small gathering at our home after where we will re use the bouquets

thanks

Re: la flower district recomendations.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend is very reasonable. here's her website. If its for a small party, I am sure she will be fairly affordable. check out her work. She is doing my bridal bouquets. You can see the sample on this website. its called after me "the michelle"

http://paperheartspetal.shutterfly.com
  • Options
    hoftroy79hoftroy79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not direclty answering your question but I would suggest you take a trip down there.  We're gonna get all our flowers at the flower district the day before and create all the centerpieces.  We took a trip down there and paid the $3 to get in so we could see the different vendors, don't remember any specifically, it really depends on what flowers you want since certain vendors specialize in different flowers, but we were very happy with the variety and quality.  And overall what we found was inside the flowermart was about 50% cheaper than directly outside the flowermart.  You really can't go wrong with their prices and the displayed bouquets they had were up to par with what I've seen at other florists. 
  • Options
    jay15jay15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

thanks ladies

the florist that i am interested in is going to get the flowers from there anyways so i might as well take the trip.  right? but in my opinion shes charging fairly cheap and shes local i gave her a budget of 300 but im trying to keep it as low as i can and focusing on my bouquet

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a florist in La Mirada called Flowers for less. Thier prices are pretty affordable. I know their packages start at $150. You can check out their prices and some of their work at  http://www.weddingflowers4less.biz/. I'm probably going to get my flowers from there. But I'm planning to take a trip down to the flowermart to see if I can get some orchids for my centerpieces.

Maya
    (ISSR Shiloh Shepherd)
    wedding websites
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards