May 2012 Weddings
Options

I never thought I'd say this but...

I'm sad the wedding is over! I didn't 100% enjoy the planning process and I just kept saying that I couldn't wait for the wedding to be over but now I miss it. 

Our wedding day was great, the venue looked exactly how I imagined and even better, I felt so beautiful, SO many guests said it was the best/most fun wedding they had ever been to (even the DOC wrote me an email saying that she had never seen so much dancing at a reception)....we just had the best day and I want to do it again (and wear my dress again Wink)! DH keeps saying that we need to each make a list of memories from the day so we always remember them.

May went by so fast....I can't believe we are all married now! YAY
Photobucket

Re: I never thought I'd say this but...

• Options
    Ha. I just told my H the same thing, like we should try to write a journal or something with everything we remember now, so that we have it later! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I for one am glad it's over.  Although I have my first day back at work tomorrow after 3 weeks off.....sooooooooo depressing!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    3 weeks after the wedding, and H and I are still remembering things...  Every day, we are reminding each other of our favorite moments, and other stories, so we can hopefully keep them in our memories for a long time!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am so glad it is over and happy to be married without having to plan a huge party! I just can't wait to get our pro pics back and display them all over our house :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I felt the same way. Everyone that has ever said to me "i'd never do it again..." I totally would! I honestly had a great time planning, and all my planning paid off... our day was perfect and hubby and I had a great time. Our wedding was 100% us and a great reflection of us and we had a blast. I'd totally do it again, and don't have a single complaint about the day! :)

Glad to hear a few people feel the same way! And i'm also happy to hear that everyone seems to have had great days!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had an amazing perfect day but never again. I will enjoy the memories and cant wait to enjoy more! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards