Favors
Options

Russell Stover mini-boxes as favors?

Hello!

My mom had the idea of having these as favors: http://www.russellstover.com/jump.jsp?itemID=362&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C4%2C15%2C111&iProductID=362
I would probably not have them personalized, and just wrap them in something pretty.
Is this something you'd appreciate as a favor at a wedding?

Or do you know of any similar tiny boxed candies you'd rather get?

Thanks! -Whitney

Re: Russell Stover mini-boxes as favors?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would really enjoy getting that as a favor! Edible favors are always awesome!
  • Options
    Simply FatedSimply Fated member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    oooh delicious!
  • Options
    ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love it and you can scoop them up at Target a lot of times.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love that favor!  
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    mcskatcatmcskatcat member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think these would be great favors. 

I would suggest watching Walgreens sale ads.  I know they regularly carry the mini boxes in stock, but if there was ever a sale for BOGO or something you could get quite a few for a reasonable price. 

• Options
    jdboden73jdboden73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a really cute idea and cost effective since you can find pretty paper cheap in lots of places. Thanks for posting this, I might steal the idea.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WhitneyBurgWhitneyBurg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your help and opinions. They are being sold at Walgreens for 3 for $2, I think.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can scoop these up CHEAP right after any holiday . Mothers day, Christmas, Easter....etc......! You will see a THEMED paper for that holiday as the wrapper but if you take it off it is the regular cellophane paper underneath. I get these all the time AFTER holidays from Kmart for like 25-50 cents a box depending what big holiday just past. The bigger the Holiday the cheaper they are afterward with the themed paper since they have big stockpile! The last Holiday That passed i got GODIVA samplers for 50 cents a box!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    WhitneyBurgWhitneyBurg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure they are so much cheaper after a holiday, I wish I would have thought of them before my wedding on October 1! Mmmm Godiva :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing the same favor as well and online they are only a dollar each box and im going to wrap mine in gold because ivory,gold and purple are my colors!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards